Skip to main content

The Rant 2.0

After few requests from  very close friends ( current and a pissed off ex). I will at least try finish the thought. 
Most of you are probably not aware about the pain of the half finished story. I guess, in order to explain it, I may have to use some similes. 

Imagine, you are alone in a cottage in Goa,  which you have booked months in advance just to get away from everything. You just have a 7 inch spring mattress in the room. It is close to  the beach, the waves are making a nice hum noise. It's  all very pleasant.
You are sipping pulpy orange and reading Sidney Sheldon. Suddenly(I am just kidding) you get a hard on (yes this is sexist). Now why would anyone get a hard on reading Sidney Sheldon?

Well, before I move on let me clarify that, though the name Sidney sounds like a well endowed, hot, blonde chick in a tank top and shorts with sexy,shining, and  waxed  legs, bending down to adjust her slippers(OK,I need to stop). He was a "tharki" dude, who was possessed by the ghost of a famous french prostitute. There is no  other way a man could write  such graphic  sex scenes from a point of view of a woman, book after book, page after page. Not only you get a hard on, you may also want to  do something about it. And I am not talking about keeping the book aside and  logging into your premium X-Videos account. But balancing the book on one hand and letting the other do its job.

Suddenly, the same chick, whom I just described above, knocks on your door. You are startled , none of  us like interruptions during the "special  moments". You curse under your breath. You are in a dilemma of  whether or not to wash your left hand. Oh! who cares, its my body part after all.
You pull your pants up, to hide the contours of your pole and walk up to the door. You open it and before she says hi, your heart has already starting pumping blood at 1600 bar pressure.

You are dazzled, a firangan in my room. The ultimate fantasy of every Indian who visit Goa. Doesn't she read the news or watch  TV channels?  India is  new the rock star in the rapes category at UN.

She just asks for water. You are struggling with all your hormones and years of frustration with gf's who  never delivered.You want to record this ephemeral  and rare act of Kamdev in HD in your brain for "those moments" .

She sips the water slowly. Her luscious lips are wet. She has a thick lower lip with a little bit of pout. Her upper lip is very aggressive and soft ,like a rose petal.

What am I doing? Imagine if my sibling reads this and then translates it to my grandma ?

My long held back manglik horoscope might finally get released for the sharks. 

You have that gut feeling that may be your " Bramhcharya " is finally over. You try to  have some small talk. She doesn't seem to be interested in talking. Oh! gotcha, she wants action man.

One of you friends had put one rubber sachet in your back pack. You blushed, and even protested
Now, in your mind you are already framing the story which  is going to be the main theme in the upcoming "daru parties" or may the subject of a new blog " How I rocked the beach and was thrown out by the owner?"

You inch your body closer to her. She smells so  good, is it peach or litchi?Till that time, she takes off her tank top. Now you are salivating like a dog in heat. All those GBs of %^%^ could not have prepared you for this view.

You have finally lost  your control, you are poking your nose into her neck and doing things, which lead to the common problem of pre-evacuation.

But suddenly someone slaps you from behind and pulls you by the cord of your shorts.

You turn around,and  the sight that meets your eye is of a 7 feet tall,burly black dude. His biceps are well formed and thick. Your mind immediately calculates the pros and cons of flight or fight  and you hold back your hand. They speak some weird sounding language. You are dragged and drugged.

All your money , clothes and even the pulpy orange is taken away. You mouth is gagged with your own underwear, you  so wish to have at least rinsed it.

Sleep is taking over me now.... did I just write a short film on KLPD?....

good night folks, Sidney Sheldon has helped me many times  to pass those long summer nights in  Pant Nagar.( I had a single room in  3rd year).

Typos are all mine...don't ignore them...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 things every-body assumes about Kashmiris/kashmir

1 .We all want to be terrorists. Some of us work too. 2. We have a compulsory arms training course in P.O.K . 3. Wearing a pharain means that we are hiding a Kalashinkov inside. Actually,it freezes in winter. 4. We never bathe. We too have  electricity. 5. All Kashmiris daily eat wazwan at their homes. Some of us are vegetarians too . 6. Its snows in every part of J&K. It’s not Ice-land for God’s sake. 7. We eat apples “n” times a day. No, we sell them instead 8. We speak only Urdu. We have the highest English literacy rate in the country 9. We speak hindi like Afghans do in Bollywood movies.

Deja vu

Mr. Rama Reddy is a man of habits and punctuality. He is the village head or commonly referred as the Sarpanch of his village named Pulluru. His village is one of the hundred villages surrounding the town, YS Gate, which is again 15 KM away from Chittoor. Mr. Rama Reddy is about 6 feet in height, stout, and no extra flab.  Years of working in field helps later in the age. His sun brunt dark skin is the testimony for that. He has very prominent wrinkles on his forehead. May be, he thinks too much. Like all mornings, Mr. Reddy again woke up today at sharp 6 AM. With his years of discipline and will power, he no longer needs an alarm to wake him up. His eyes would open exactly at 6 AM. This morning was no different. He unlocked his gate first, took a round of his small garden in the courtyard. Filled the water buckets and kept them in front of cattle. This took exactly 15 minutes. At 6.15 AM sharp, he was in his bathroom. Singing religious hymns, he poured two buc

Outbursts of a Bookaholic

In my day dreams in which I imagine myself in a number of scenarios (Including the one in bed with Katrina), the one which is feel is achievable (In real life) is to write a book review. I am often surprised to find people around me who don’t read much and whenever some guy wants to take up a new book I am usually the guy who they ask for a few comments first. But my reading is not structured,   its  pretty eclectic, so people often frown when they  find out that I have not read this famous blah blah author. I often think(read daydream) how good it would be if I quit my job and just  make my living writing reviews, because I read on an average 3 to 4 books per week. But who has the energy to bring that change, recently a bug of short stories has made home  in  my wobbled brain, and talking about brains; It was only yesterday when my sister called me up and said that  she saw a brain of an addled person  in her lab. I asked how you differentiate by seeing a person’s brain whether